Quiet Evening in Dallas

 Our flight from Costa Rica left at 7:35am. Justin and I were up at 3:30 to catch our Uber ride at 4. The driver didn't speak much English, but he and I had a full conversation. There were some words I didn't understand, but togeather we were able to talk with minimum confusion. 

Checking into our flight and getting through secerity was a seamless process. We took turns walking around the airport to pass the time. Soon we found that we were in the very back row of the plane, which I didn't mind. Made it easier to get to the restrooms. 

Looking East over Costa Rica. 

We touched down in Dallas Fort-Worth around 11:30. Customs and security went super smoothly. We then had 2 hours to kill beofre we could chek into our hotel. I got us on the DART, Dallas's rail system. That got us pretty close to the hotel. We Ubered from there, saving about $20 in taxi fees. 

After checking into the hotel, we quickly showered then went out for some Texas BBQ. We found a place within walking distance, classed Smoky John's. It was really good! I liked that it wasn't smoked in babraque sauce, and that I could actually taste the flavor of the meat. Justin wanted to a chill night, so we aren't going out for drinks or checking out the night life of Dallas. 

I got the ribs and brisket

Our flight leaves tomorrow at 9. I think Justin is ready to be home.

Wishing for the best on your adventures, 

Cienna


Comments

  1. Excited to see you!!! Xox mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to have things go smoothly at the end of your trip...Sleep well and have a smooth flight home....Love Oma

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS...No matter how wonderful the trip is, it is always so good to get home...I understand where Justin is!..Hugs Oma

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment