First two weeks in Prague

 When I first signed up for the course, I saw over and over how intense it was. Every day there would be about 4 hours of workshops, followed by 4 hours for lesson planning, then 3 hours of english teaching practice. I was well informed of the work that would be needed, but somehow it is still suprising to me and the others taking the course. Between studing, lesson planning, teaching, and socializing, I havn't found any time for my blog or myself. So, here are some photos from the last few weeks of the activites that I have been up to. 


Two weekends ago, Nathan and I went to a day rave.

The day rave was so fun! 

A coffee shop near the school, with amazing croissants. I am forever spoiled.

Another limestone cathedral

I treated myself to breakfast before school this week.

This weekend's DJ excursion

Last weekend, with Nathan and my roomate Eisha.
Post-club snack



Went and cheked out the river last weekend. 

Moito on the river! 
A yummy eggs benedict before studing, and a great hangover cure

Nöelle and I found a farmers market while apartment touring.

A shwarma sandwhich the size of my head! For only about $7!!!

Mirror selfie at the mall!

Aperol Spritz and mushroom potato soup with dill. Soo good. 

The square near our school.

Irish car bombs after class with some alumni. 

OUr first day of student teaching, the 4 of us got locked inside the building! Luckily we got out quickly... 

Nathan made us dinner last Thursday.

He made pasta! It was so yummy.

The croissant place again.

Milla showed me after our US embassy appointment

Last Friday, we all went to a horror themed bar

Drinks all around! And spooking things around us!

Mirror selfie with Eden and after taking our drunk friend home! 

So many people at the club! 
Nathan and I at the day rave

Some traditional czech food with Nöelle. I got beef ribs. I don't remeber the name of her dish, but it was a meat roll, with a boiled egg inside. It is hard to explain....

Also, its my 50th post! Thanks for following along! 

Wishing the best for your adventures,

Cienna

Comments

  1. Yay!!! Looks grand. Thanks for the photos. mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to look up the dancing house. Fun story! mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the photos, gives me an idea of what you are doing...Keep studying! Love Oma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you are super busy having fun, learning, and seeing new things! When do you sleep! I am enjoying all your pictures and keeping up with your adventures! Be Safe and God Bless You

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment