English Program in Prague, Czech Republic

Today I arrived in Prague. I have been preparing for this trip for about 3 months.

I am traveling to the Czech Republic because there is an english program that I have signed up for. By the end of September, I hope to have my Teaching English as a Foreign Language certification. The program I am participating in is called The Language House. They have helped set me up with my apartment, and they will help me with my Visa, getting a bank account, and getting a job here. 


I flew directly to Frankfurt, and then from there to Prague, making my trip about 12 hours in air time. My start date is on September 10th. 

Dinner on the plane

View after lift off


Once I arrived, I was picked up by a shuttle driver who took me straight to my apartment. I will be staying at this apartment for 1 month, then I will need to find new housing if I want to stay in Prague. We drove through town, and I got a few photos of the city. 


After arriving at my apartment, I got a tour by the land lady. I will be sharing the room with another student, and the common area as well. My 2 roomates are also in the course. After settling in, I stopped by the mini mart next door to pick up some essentials. Now I am tucking in after some grammar studying. 


On the way to my flat

Just outside the building door. 

Bathroom

Dinning/kitchen

Kitchen

My bedroom


Wishing for the best on your adventures, 

Cienna

Comments

  1. This looks amazing!! I hope you have a blast

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay. Adventure On!!! mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cool! What an amazing opportunity! I’m so excited to see more! Be safe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So Happy to see that you are there and settled into your flat...It looks like a very nice space. Love Oma

    ReplyDelete
  5. There’s a LOT of carbs on that plate! Good thing you didn’t share my Mac n cheese for lunch. Haha.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment