Ice Cream Museum and Shopping

On Monday we started off the morning with oatmeal and blueberries. We had bought tickets in advance for the MOIC for 10:00 that morning. After our pick breakfast we headed toward the museum getting ready for lots of ice-cream. Upon entering we were offered ice cream samples to snack on while during photo taking.
The museum used to be a bank
Entrance 
A fun photo spot 
We were then led to the sprinkle pool for a pool filled with sprinkles! Great for photos and fun. From there the tour was self guided through different ice cream themes like rainbow sherbet, an ice cream diner, a cherry on top, and mint. It was a lot of fun exploring these spots and taking so many photos!
Cherry on top

Animal cracker carnival

Rainbow and unicorns
Mint chocolate chip mochi
Floating in a pool of sprinkles
After spending 2 hours in the MOIC we started to walk around downtown shopping. While looking around in Forever 21 I was approached by a lady asking if I would be her hair model, where I would get a free hair cut if she could cut it how she wanted. I need a hair cut, and the times worked with my schedule. I was very flattered to be asked to be a hair model. She works for a salon called Barrow as an apprentice. I completed the appointment and continued with my shopping. I ended the day with a pair of shorts, earrings, two shorts, a belt and some makeup samples. It is hard to get used to having to pay tax on items. 
We ended our day with a reservation at Fino, an Italian restaurant near JT's apartment. We mainly went for the dessert, but enjoyed a pizza before treating ourselves. I tried zabaglione, an Italian custard served with fruit. What a great way to end a great day. 
Dessert
Wishing for the best on your adventures,
Cienna

Comments

  1. i assume the last photo is your new haircut and style??? What a fun day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How many flavors of ice cream did you try? Such a fun day!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment